Paradigm Millenia LP XL Slimline Speaker
How To Order
- Purchase Online
Add to cart and checkout online
- Phone Order
Call us on 02 9651 4922 to talk to a real person.
As flat panels become larger with each passing year, Millenia LP XL – at just over 80cm long and less than 5cm deep – is a perfect choice. Create a fantastic 2-channel sound, or include a third as a center channel for an even better sound experience. Wall mount or table mount using supplied stands.
- Additional information
Performance. Power. Design. And the perfect fit for today’s 60”-plus flat panel TVs. While Millenia LP XL is designed for anyone who wants a better musical experience, its artful design is especially at home beside the newest generation of flat panels. Today’s larger TVs go hand-in-hand with larger rooms, putting higher requirements on speakers.
Millenia LP XL can play louder and at lower frequencies to better blend with a sub. Millenia LP XL is high-end audio that’s discreet for its size and power—it sits a mere 1 – 3/4” from your wall! While ideally suited to wall-mounting, Millenia LP XL is perfectly at home on a credenza or a/v stand (stands included). A brushed, black aluminium faceplate with brilliant chrome accents give Millenia LP XL a sophisticated, clean look that reminds you of the science and technology cleverly contained within.
- Four Passive high-excursion Radiators achieve deep bass – an astounding 60 Hz! While conventional ports drive bass, space constraints prevent their use. High-excursion radiators are the answer and the result is a solid, stable design, unhampered by vibrations and resonances for clean, articulate bass performance.
- Tweeter design: A sophisticated Phase Ring camouflaged inside the protective screen improves high frequency response. It’s the details that help to deliver the defining Paradigm Sound.
- Aluminum cones: Aluminum yields less distortion than polypropylene by moving resonance out the drivers pass band. The result is clean and clear sound – in just 1-3/4” profile.
- Refined Aesthetics: Perforated tweeter screen and a one-piece baffle streamline the look of Millenia LP XL. The results is a speaker of epic looks. And epic sound!
- DESIGN: 7-driver, 2-way bass-reflex includes powered drivers and passive radiators.
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE ON-AXIS: ±3 dB from 120 Hz – 21 kHz
- HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER: One 25-mm (1 in) S-PAL™ dome, ferro-fluid damped/cooled
- LOW FREQUENCY EXTENSION: 60 Hz (DIN)
- SENSITIVITY ROOM / ANECHOIC: 92 dB / 89 dB
- IMPEDANCE: Compatible with 8 ohms
- FINISHES: Black gloss with brushed aluminum accents
- WEIGHT: 9 lbs. (4.1 kg)
- DIMENSIONS HXWXD: 33-3/4″ × 6-3/4″ × 1-3/4″ (83.8cm × 15.2cm × 2.5cm)
- CROSSOVER: 2nd-order electro-acoustic at 2.6 kHz
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 30° OFF-AXIS: ±3 dB from 120 Hz – 15 kHz
- SUITABLE AMPLIFIER POWER RANGE: 15 – 130 watts
- MAXIMUM INPUT POWER: 70 watts
- MIDRANGE FREQUENCY DRIVER: Two 114-mm (4-1/2 in) anodized unibody cones, 37-mm (1-1/2 in) high-temperature aluminum voice coils, Nomex spider, Nitrile-Butadiene rubber surround, neodymium magnet, basket integrated motor heat dissipation system, tempered steel heatfin basket.
- PASSIVE RADIATORS: Four 114-mm (4-1/2 in) anodized unibody cones, Nitrile-Butadience rubber surround, precision-tuned resonance system.
|Carton Dimensions||90 × 23 × 10 cm|