Paradigm Millenia LP 2 Slimline Speaker
How To Order
- Purchase Online
Add to cart and checkout online
- Phone Order
Call us on 02 9651 4922 to talk to a real person.
Millenia LP 2 delivers immersive sound in the smallest footprint of the Millenia series. At just over 60cm in length and less than 5cm deep, the Millenia LP 2 pairs well with small and medium TVs while providing hallmark Paradigm sound. Configure a left/right setup, or add a third as a center channel. Wall mount or table mount using supplied stands.
- Additional information
Performance. Power. Design. Hallmarks of Paradigm for over 30 years and the basis for the story behind the new Millenia LP 2.
Designed and engineered better than its predecessor, Millenia LP 2 makes you love your music all over again. And its high-end audio performance doesn’t impede on floor space. A mere 1 – 3/4” in profile, Millenia LP 2 surpasses anything in it’s category. Millenia LP 2 is sonic and visual excellence that’s perfectly suited to wall or table-top mounting (stands included). A brushed, black aluminum faceplate with brilliant chrome accents give Millenia LP 2 sophisticated appeal, reminding you of the science and technology cleverly contained within.
High-Frequency Drive Units
- S-PAL Satin-Anodized Pure-Aluminum Dome
- Rigid Mineral-Filled ABS Chassis
- Protective, Perforated Aluminum Mesh Screen Guard with Wide Dispersion Architecture and Integrated Phase Ring
- High-Power Apical Former
- Advanced Motor Structure with Extruded Aluminum Heat sink
Bass/Midrange Drive Units
- High-Poformance Anodized Unibody Bass/midrange Cone
- Performance-Optimized Nitrite-Butodiene rubber Surround
- Nomex Spider
- High-power Apical Former
- High-Performance Motor Assembly includes 1-1/2” High-Temperature Aluminum Voice coil and Powerful Neodymium Magnet
- Steel Heatfin Basket
- High-Performance Anodized Unibody Bass/Midrange Cone
- Performance-optimized Nitrite Butadiene Rubber Surround
- Precision-Tuned Resonances System
- DESIGN: 5-driver, 2-way bass-reflex includes powered drivers and passive radiators.
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE ON-AXIS: ±3 dB from 120 Hz – 21 kHz
- HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER: One 25-mm (1 in) S-PAL™ dome, ferro-fluid damped/cooled
- LOW FREQUENCY EXTENSION: 75 Hz (DIN)
- SENSITIVITY ROOM / ANECHOIC: 92 dB / 89 dB
- IMPEDANCE: Compatible with 8 ohms
- FINISHES: Black gloss with brushed aluminum accents
- WEIGHT: 6.5 lbs. (3.0 kg)
- DIMENSIONS HXWXD: 25-1/5″ × 6-1/2″ × 1-3/4″ (63.5cm × 15.2cm × 2.5cm)
- CROSSOVER: 2nd-order electro-acoustic at 2.6 kHz
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 30° OFF-AXIS: ±3 dB from 120 Hz – 15 kHz
- SUITABLE AMPLIFIER POWER RANGE: 15 – 130 watts
- MAXIMUM INPUT POWER: 70 watts
- MIDRANGE FREQUENCY DRIVER: Two 114-mm (4-1/2 in) anodized unibody cones, 37-mm (1-1/2 in) high-temperature aluminum voice coils, Nomex spider, Nitrile-Butadiene rubber surround, neodymium magnet, basket integrated motor heat dissipation system, tempered steel heatfin basket.
- PASSIVE RADIATORS: Two 114-mm (4-1/2 in) anodized unibody cones, Nitrile-Butadiene rubber surround, precision-tuned resonance system.
|Carton Dimensions||70 × 25 × 10 cm|