Martin Logan Motion SLM Slimline Speaker
How To Order
- Purchase Online
Add to cart and checkout online
- Phone Order
Call us on 02 9651 4922 to talk to a real person.
The slender Motion® SLM speakers features an advanced resolution Folded Motion tweeter, two 4-inch high-excursion fiber cone woofers and two passive bass radiators for maximum controlled low-end bass extension – all in an ultra-slim profile designed expressly for super-thin TVs.
- Additional information
Slender Profile and Stunning Performance
The secret to the Motion SLM’s outstanding performance is the innovative dual 4″, ultra-slim fiber cone woofers and dual 4″ high-velocity passive bass radiators, paired with a Folded Motion tweeter to create stunning acoustical alchemy typically found in much larger speaker systems. Hidden discretely underneath the grille, the drivers are held securely in place by a solid, black-anodized brushed aluminum baffle.The high-gloss black SLM cabinet is only 1.45-inches thin, for a total wall protrusion of 1.83-inches with magnetic grille and included wall mount bracket
Ultra-Slim Folded Motion® Speakers
The slender Motion SLM speakers feature an advanced resolution Folded Motion™ tweeter, two 4-inch high-excursion fiber cone woofers and two passive bass radiators for maximum controlled low-end bass extension – all in an ultra-slim profile designed expressly for super-thin TVs.
On-Wall or On-Shelf Versatility
With keyhole slots on the speaker’s back panel that attach easily to the included wall bracket, you’ll have the SLM wall-mounted and playing in no time. While we created Motion SLM speakers to wall mount next to ultra-flat panel TVs, that’s not their only application. Included* with each speaker is a curved black base to allow them to sit on a shelf or equipment cabinet (* SLM or SLM XL only).
The Perfect LCR System
Folded Motion tweeters have an 80° x 80° dispersion pattern, which allows SLM to sound exactly the same in a horizontal or vertical orientation, making them perfect for Left-Center-Right (LCR) system applications. The logo on the grille is magnetic and can move and rotate to the proper aesthetically pleasing location in any orientation. SLM and SLM XL both include a base designed for vertical applications, allowing the speakers sit on a shelf or equipment cabinet.
Specifications are subject to change without notice
- Frequency Response: 110–25,000 Hz ±3dB
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 20—140 watts per channel
- Horizontal Dispersion: 80°
- Vertical Dispersion: 80°
- Sensitivity: 94 dB/2.83 volts/meter
- Impedance: 4 Ohms Compatible with 4, 6, or 8 Ohm rated amplifiers.
- Crossover Frequency: 2,600 Hz
- High Frequency Transducer: 1″ × 1.4″ (2.6cm × 3.6cm) Folded Motion Transducer with 5.25″ × 1.75″ (13.3cm × 4.4cm) diaphragm
- Low Frequency Transducer: Two 4” (10.2cm) paper cone. Two 4” (10.2cm) paper cone passive radiators.
- Components: Custom air core coil inductors. Polyester film capacitors in series and low DF electrolytic capacitors in parallel. Overall system thermal/cur- rent protection.
- Inputs: Low-profile push style
- Weight: 6.5 lbs. (3 kg)
- Dimensions: 25.3″ x 6.4″ x 1.83 “, (64.2cm x 16.2cm x 4.75cm)
|Carton Dimensions||97 × 30 × 19 cm|