Paradigm Cinema 200 On Wall Speaker
How To Order
- Purchase Online
Add to cart and checkout online
- Phone Order
Call us on 02 9651 4922 to talk to a real person.
When size and sound matter, the Paradigm Cinema 200 is an affordable speakers that offers an audiophile alternative that won’t break the bank or fill your room with speaker boxes. The Paradigm Cinema 200 speakers are designed for small and medium sized spaces, but despite their compact size, they deliver a blockbuster music and home theatre experience. Can be wall mounted or sit on your TV cabinet or bookshelf.
- Additional information
3 Driver, 2-way acoustic suspension LCR on-wall with option to sit centre speaker on a table or shelf with supports included.
When size and sound matter
While it’s true, there are tiny satellite speakers aided by small subwoofers that can be “hidden” in many living spaces, when it comes to great audiophile sound these systems had never delivered … until Cinema. For years now, our award-winning Cinema speakers have been delivering a seamless music and home theater soundstage that brings movies to life and makes music sound “live.”
Superior S-PAL™ Satin-Anodized Pure-AluminumDomes with powerful neodymium magnets and ferro-fluid cooling for increased power handling! Highs are transparent with a superb sense of air and exceptional spaciousness.
Wire Mesh Tweeter Guard and WaveGuide™technology ensure a smooth, wide panorama of audiophile-quality sound.
Reference quality crossovers in an affordable audiophile … almost unheard of! Driver integration is virtually seamless across the full range of frequencies.
Speakers are priced per unit.
- Design: 3-driver, 2-way acoustic suspension LCR on-wall with option to sit center speaker on a table or shelf with supports included
- Crossover: 2nd-order electro-acoustic at 1.8 kHz
- Frequency Response On-Axis: ±2dB from 120 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency Response 30° Off-Axis: ±2dB from 120 Hz – 15 kHz
- High Frequency Driver: 25-mm (1 in) S-PAL™ dome tweeter, ferro-fluid damped and cooled
- Mid/Bass Frequency Driver: Two 102-mm (3-1/2 in) mineral-filled polypropylene cones, 25-mm (1 in) high-temperature voice coils, advanced motor structures with oversized ferrite magnets
- Low Frequency Extension: 80 Hz (DIN)
- Sensitivity Room / Anechoic: 90 dB / 87 dB
- Impedance: Compatible with 8 ohms
- Suitable Amplifier Power Range: 15 – 150 watts
- Maximum Input Power: 70 watts
- Finishes: Black Gloss
- Weight: 8.3 lbs. (3.7 kg)
- Dimensions HxWxD: 19.875″ × 6.3125″ × 4.0625″, (50.5cm × 16.0cm × 10.3cm)
|Carton Dimensions||60 × 20 × 15 cm|