Paradigm Cinema 100 2.0 Speakers (Pair)
How To Order
- Purchase Online
Add to cart and checkout online
- Phone Order
Call us on 02 9651 4922 to talk to a real person.
When size and sound matter, the Paradigm Cinema 100 2.0 is an affordable duo that offers an affordable audiophile alternative that won’t break the bank or fill your room with speaker boxes. The Paradigm Cinema 100 speakers are designed for smaller spaces but despite their compact size, they deliver a blockbuster music and home theatre experience. Can be wall mounted or sit on your TV cabinet or bookshelf.
- Additional information
While it’s true, there are tiny satellite speakers aided by small subwoofers that can be “hidden” in many living spaces, when it comes to great audiophile sound these systems had never delivered … until Cinema. For years now, our award-winning Cinema 100 2.0 speakers have been delivering a seamless music and home theater soundstage that brings movies to life and makes music sound “live.” Rumour has it that with this new generation of Cinema speakers, sound may be even better than the movie.
Superior S-PAL™ Satin-Anodized Pure-Aluminum Domes with powerful neodymium magnets and ferro-fluid cooling for increased power handling! Highs are transparent with a superb sense of air and exceptional spaciousness.
Wire Mesh Tweeter Guard and WaveGuide™ technology ensure a smooth, wide panorama of audiophile-quality sound.
Reference quality crossovers in an affordable audiophile … almost unheard of! Driver integration is virtually seamless across the full range of frequencies.
Push-thru Binding Posts with Easy-Glide™ Channels.
- Design: 2-driver, 2-way acoustic suspension, mineral-filled polymer enclosure
- Crossover: 2nd-order electro-acoustic at 1.8 kHz
- Frequency Response On-Axis: ±2dB from 125 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency Response 30° Off-Axis: ±2dB from 125 Hz – 15 kHz
- High Frequency Driver: 25-mm (1 in) S-PAL™ dome tweeter, ferro-fluid damped and cooled
- Mid/Bass Frequency Driver: 102-mm (3-1/2 in) mineral-filled polypropylene cone, 25-mm (1 in) high-temperature voice coil, advanced motor structures and oversized ferrite magnets
- Low Frequency Extension: 85 Hz (DIN)
- Sensitivity Room / Anechoic: 88 dB / 85 dB
- Impedance: Compatible with 8 ohms
- Suitable Amplifier Power Range: 15 – 100 watts
- Maximum Input Power: 50 watts
- Finishes: Black Gloss
- Weight: 4 lbs. (1.8 kg)
- Dimensions HxWxD: 8.375″ × 4.8125″ × 6.8125″ (21.3cm × 12.2cm × 17.3cm)
|Carton Dimensions||25 × 20 × 20 cm|