Martin Logan Motion 2i Compact Speakers
How To Order
- Purchase Online
Add to cart and checkout online
- Phone Order
Call us on 02 9651 4922 to talk to a real person.
You won’t believe how big this compact speaker sounds. The sleek MartinLogan Motion 2i bookshelf speaker is loaded with innovation and technology for super-sized performance. Set a pair next to your TV, mount them on the wall, or place them on a stand. They make great front channel speakers in a small home theater system or as surround speakers in a larger set-up.
- Additional information
Inspired by MartinLogan’s ultra-high-end electrostatic loudspeakers, the Motion® Series was created to provide stunning sound for your ultimate-performance home theater or stereo. MartinLogan’s dedicated in-house engineers carefully crafted the Motion Series to create an extremely affordable and compact product line that seamlessly blends our exquisite Folded Motion® transducers with powerful, compact bass technology. The result is a smooth, refined sound with stunning dynamic range and jaw-dropping clarity.
What makes the Motion Series sound so amazing? MartinLogan’s dedicated in-house engineering team started by utilizing and refining the most advanced, compact technologies and combining them with innovative engineering. The result is an emotionally engaging sound that rivals (and most times trounces) traditional loudspeakers of similar size and price.
Folded Motion® Tweeters
The signature Folded Motion tweeters utilize extremely low mass diaphragms that “squeeze” air, and require significantly less excursion than the typical 1-inch dome tweeter, which drastically minimizes distortion while providing a lightning fast response time. The increased surface area also provides a wide, yet controlled sound dispersion to create a realistic and carefully etched sound stage.
Flexible installation options allow table top or on-wall installation of all four speakers. The Motion 2i and 4i bookshelf speakers can also mount upside down to facilitate placement high on a wall. The Motion 6i and 8i mount horizontally or vertically around a wall-mounted flat screen television.
Specifications are subject to change without notice
- Frequency Response: 110–23,000 Hz ±3dB
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 20—100 watts per channel
- Horizontal Dispersion: 80°
- Vertical Dispersion: 80°
- Sensitivity: 86 dB/2.83 volts/ meter
- Impedance: 6 Ohms Compatible with 4, 6, or 8 Ohm rated amplifiers.
- Crossover Frequency: 3,800 Hz
- High Frequency Transducer: 0.94″ × 1″ (2.4cm × 2.5cm) Folded Motion Transducer with 2.8″ × 1.25″ (13.3cm × 4.4cm) diaphragm
- Low Frequency Transducer: 3.5″ (8.9cm) poly cone with stamped steel basket. Non-resonant asymmetrical chamber format. Rigid structured dust cap to reduce cone break-up modes. Sealed.
- Components: Custom air core coil and low DCR steel laminate inductors. Polyester film capacitors in series and low DF electrolytic capacitors in parallel. Overall system thermal/current protection.
- Inputs: Push style with banana jacks
- Weight: 3.4 lbs. (1.54 kg)
- Dimensions: 10″ x 4.7″ x 4.6 “, (25.5cm x 11.8cm x 11.7cm)
|Carton Dimensions||40 × 16 × 20 cm|