Yamaha NS-555 Floorstanding Speakers
How To Order
- Purchase Online
Add to cart and checkout online
- Phone Order
Call us on 02 9651 4922 to talk to a real person.
The Yamaha NS-555 Floorstanding Speaker is 3-Way Bass-Reflex Tower Speaker System. The EF (Elliptical Form) Series feature Waveguide horns, PMD (Polymer-injected Mica Diaphragm) woofers and highest quality internal Monster Cable wiring for total enjoyment of digital movie sound and music sources, plus elegant Yamaha traditional piano finish cabinets.
- Additional information
Key Features of the Yamaha NS-555 Floorstanding Speakers
- 3 way design (4 drivers) with dual 6.5 inch bass drivers
- 5.25 inch midrange driver
- Bi-wiring connectivity
- High sensitivity and wide dynamic range for contemporary digital sources
- Waveguide horn allows the sound field to be shaped and controlled for optimal spatial expression
- PMD (Polymer-injected Mica Diaphragm) cone woofer combines high-performance materials and design for extreme accuracy
- Highest quality internal Monster Cable wiring
- High frequency response dome tweeter delivers clear, natural highs
- Beautiful Yamaha piano finish with elegant elliptical form
Fast, Quick, Responsive Speakers:
Yamaha have been designing speakers for over 40 years. Our A-PMD (Advanced Polymer-injected Mica Diaphragm) cones are light, sturdy and extremely rigid. This ensures excellent mid range clarity and strong bass response from the drivers.
Natural Design Speakers:
EF Series speakers are designed to give you the closest audio quality to actually being there. No extra colours or noise, just natural sound reproduction. They are designed to work in harmony with Yamaha receivers to ensure your recording is exactly as you remember it.
All internal wiring within the EF series cabinets is done with high quality Monster Cable. Monster has built a strong reputation for high quality cables and accessories; a complimentary product for your EF Series.
Piano Black Design:
The EF (Elliptical Form) series was designed with the prestigious Yamaha piano range in mind. The Piano Black finish is a 7-layer thick black lacquer which is the same glossy finish that is used on our grand pianos, which showcases the EF Series speaker design impeccably.
- -Type: 3-Way, 4-Speaker Bass-Reflex Floor-Standing Speaker System
- -Woofers: Dual 16cm PMD cone
- -MidRange: Driver 13cm cone with Waveguide horn
- -Tweeter: 2.5cm aluminium dome with Waveguide horn
- -Frequency Response: 35 Hz-35 kHz
- -Nominal Input Power: 100 W
- -Maximum Input Power: 250 W
- -Sensitivity: 88 dB/2.83 V/1 m
- Crossover Frequencies: 1 kHz/4 kHz
- Impedance: 6 ohms
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 222 x 980 x 345 mm
- Weight: 20 kg/unit
|Carton Dimensions||43 × 35 × 108 cm|