Polk Audio Reserve R350 Slim Centre Speaker
How To Order
- Purchase Online
Add to cart and checkout online
- Phone Order
Call us on 02 9651 4922 to talk to a real person.
The Polk Audio Reserve R350 is an incredibly versatile speaker. Use as a traditional center channel to deliver crisp, clear dialogue or add two additional R350s vertically mounted on each side of your television to create an unobtrusive Left/Right/Center front stage.
- Additional information
Key Features of the Polk Audio Reserve R350 Slim Centre Speaker
- Slim centre channel speaker
- Can be used as Left and Right channel
- Fits great into low clearance areas
- Sleek and elegant design
What Better Sounds Like
As we get older, we learn what better looks like, feels like, tastes like, and even drives like. Inheriting best-in-class technologies from our flagship Legend series of loudspeakers, the Polk Reserve R350 series helps teach you what better sounds like.
Crystal Clear Vocals for Home Theatre
The versatile R350 is one of the most unique speakers in the Reserve line because it serves beautifully as a centre channel and it can also be used as your left and right channel as needed. Just flip the speaker vertically and you get a multi-transducer Left or Right channel speaker. The R350 is wall-mountable, allowing for flexible placement in smaller rooms and easy positioning at the right height to enjoy optimal sound.
Sit Right Everywhere – Pinnacle Ring Radiator Tweeter
The Pinnacle Ring Radiator Tweeter’s distinctive pointed shape guides the dispersion of high frequency sounds around a room. This innovation widens the sweet spot and allows you freedom to enjoy your music and movies wherever you choose to sit.
Strength in Motion – Turbine Cone Woofer
Our pioneering turbine design delivers a significant increase in cone rigidity without increasing mass. This innovation means the woofer can move with increased accuracy and speed to deliver enhanced sound resolution, enabling you to experience a breathtaking level of detail in your music and movies.
Hi-Res Audio Certified
Your sound is only as good as your source. With Hi-Res Audio certification, the Polk Reserve R350 slim centre channel speaker delivers clear and detailed high-end response. Female vocals are particularly smooth and detailed without coloration. Plus, a minimum support of 40 kHz perfectly reproduces the latest Hi-Res Audio files with improved audio extension.
Form and Function – Exceptional Cabinetry
Reserve’s sleek cabinetry hides a world of audio innovation. Cabinets are carefully cross-braced to best eliminate unwanted interior resonances. Rounded exterior corners help disperse sound broadly around the room with minimal diffraction, creating an open sound stage.
Certifiably Excellent – Hi-Res Certified, Dolby Atmos Enabled & IMAX Enhanced
The Reserve R350 Series sets the benchmark for music and movie audio excellence.
- Hi-Res Audio Certified – Delivers clear and detailed high-end response up to 40 kHz for improved high frequency signals for today’s high-quality audio.
- Dolby Atmos Enabled – Listening to Atmos and DTS:X-enabled content on Reserve Series speakers brings you deeper into the story or music every time.
- IMAX Enhanced Compatible – IMAX Enhanced compatibility guarantees an unforgettably huge and dynamic home theatre experience when enjoying IMAX Enhanced movies, television shows and music.
Magnetic Grille Included
The magnetic grille is computer-modelled for a precision fit and to minimize sonic interference. Our acoustically inert magnetic grilles offer a clean and attractive aesthetic without sacrificing sound.
WHY POLK AUDIO?
- Experts in Sound – For over 45 years, Polk Audio has designed, engineered, and voiced high-quality loudspeakers, sound bars, and smart speakers. From innovation in tweeter design to the legendary SDA speakers, Polk Audio makes great sound accessible to all.
- 5 Year Warranty – The Reserve series is built to last and features a best-in-class, 5-year limited warranty.
- Best in Class Loudspeakers – Polk’s goal since our founding has been to build great loudspeakers that virtually transport the listener’s room into the scene of the recorded performance. This is achieved by constant innovation and leaving nothing to chance. The result of over 45 years of engineering is best-in-class loudspeakers backed by numerous awards, patents, and brand loyalists.
|Speaker Type||Low Profile L/C/R Centre Channel (Use as Left, Centre or Right)|
|Tweeter||1″ Pinnacle Ring Radiator|
|Woofers||Four 4” Turbine Cone|
|Overall Frequency Response||50 Hz – 50 kHz|
|Frequency Response (-3 dB Limits)||75 Hz – 35 kHz|
|Recommended Amplifier Power||25 – 200 W|
|Amplifier Output Compatibility||8Ω / 6Ω / 4Ω|
|Minimum Impedance (Ohms)||3.9Ω|
|Sensitivity (2.83 V/1 m)||87 dB|
|Tweeter/Mid-Range Crossover Frequency||2,700 Hz|
|Mid-Range/Mid-Bass Crossover Frequency||1,400 Hz|
|Product Dimensions W x H x D (Includes Feet)||762 x 141 x 187.5 mm (30 x 5.5 x 7.4 in)|
|Product Weight||9 kg (20 lb)|
|Shipping Dimensions W x H x D||867 x 264 x 230 mm (34.1 x 10.4 x 9 in)|
|Shipping Weight||10.8 kg (23.7 lb)|
|New CRC (Mid-Range Enclosure Type)||–|
|Mid-Bass / Woofer Enclosure Type||Sealed|
|Available Finishes||Black / Walnut|
|Wall-Mountable (Keyhole Slots)||Yes|
|Binding Posts: Nickel-Plated 5-Way||Single|
|Certifications (Non-Safety and Regulatory)|
|Carton Dimensions||86 × 24 × 23 cm|