Polk Audio Reserve R400 Centre Speaker
How To Order
- Purchase Online
Add to cart and checkout online
- Phone Order
Call us on 02 9651 4922 to talk to a real person.
The Polk Audio Reserve R400 offers unrivalled power and clarity from a center channel speaker. The addition of two 6.5” turbine cone woofers and Polk’s unique X-Port technology means it delivers enormous yet balanced sound, ideal for the ultimate home theater system.
- Additional information
Key Features of the Polk Audio Reserve R400 Centre Speaker
- Large centre channel speaker
- Unrivalled power and clarity
- Dual 6.5″ Turbine Cone woofers
- Bass-reflex (ported) enclosure with X-Port
- Blends into any décor with sleek and elegant design
Power and Clarity
As we get older, we learn what better looks like, feels like, tastes like, and even drives like. Inheriting best-in-class technologies from our flagship Legend series of loudspeakers, the Polk Reserve R400 series helps teach you what better sounds like.
Crystal Clear Vocals for Home Theatre
The centre channel is the most important speaker in any home theatre setup. The Reserve R400 uses Polk’s latest flagship transducer array to deliver clear, crisp, intelligible dialogue no matter where you sit.
Sit Right Everywhere – Pinnacle Ring Radiator Tweeter
The Pinnacle Ring Radiator Tweeter’s distinctive pointed shape guides the dispersion of high frequency sounds around a room. This innovation widens the sweet spot and allows you freedom to enjoy your music and movies wherever you choose to sit.
Strength in Motion – Turbine Cone Woofer
Our pioneering turbine design delivers a significant increase in cone rigidity without increasing mass. This innovation means the woofer in the Reserve R400 can move with increased accuracy and speed to deliver enhanced sound resolution, enabling you to experience a breathtaking level of detail in your music and movies.
Purity of Sound – X-Port
Polk’s proprietary X-Port in the Reserve R400 eliminates unwanted noise created as air moves in and out of the speaker cabinet port at high-speeds. This ensures a rich and detailed listening experience with tight distortion-free bass and a clean midrange.
Form and Function – Exceptional Cabinetry
Reserve R400 sleek cabinetry hides a world of audio innovation. Cabinets are carefully cross-braced to best eliminate unwanted interior resonances. Rounded exterior corners help disperse sound broadly around the room with minimal diffraction, creating an open sound stage.
Certifiably Excellent – Reserve R400 Centre Speaker
The Reserve Series sets the benchmark for music and movie audio excellence
- Hi-Res Audio Certified – Delivers clear and detailed high-end response up to 40Khz for improved high frequency signals for today’s high-quality audio.
- Dolby Atmos Enabled – Listening to Atmos and DTS:X-enabled content on Reserve Series speakers brings you deeper into the story or music every time.
- IMAX Enhanced Certified – IMAX Enhanced certification guarantees an unforgettably huge and dynamic home theater experience when enjoying IMAX Enhanced movies, television shows and music.
Magnetic Grille Included
The magnetic grille is computer-modelled for a precision fit and to minimize sonic interference. Our acoustically inert magnetic grilles offer a clean and attractive aesthetic without sacrificing sound.
WHY POLK AUDIO?
- Experts in Sound – For over 45 years, Polk Audio has designed, engineered, and voiced high-quality loudspeakers, sound bars, and smart speakers. From innovation in tweeter design to the legendary SDA speakers, Polk Audio makes great sound accessible to all.
- 5 Year Warranty – The Reserve series is built to last and features a best-in-class, 5-year limited warranty.
- Best in Class Loudspeakers – Polk’s goal since our founding has been to build great loudspeakers that virtually transport the listener’s room into the scene of the recorded performance. This is achieved by constant innovation and leaving nothing to chance. The result of over 45 years of engineering is best-in-class loudspeakers backed by numerous awards, patents, and brand loyalists.
|Speaker Type||Performance Centre Channel|
|Tweeter||1″ Pinnacle Ring Radiator|
|Woofers||Two 6½” Turbine Cone|
|Overall Frequency Response||36 Hz – 50 kHz|
|Frequency Response (-3 dB Limits)||48 Hz – 39 kHz|
|Recommended Amplifier Power||20 – 200 W|
|Amplifier Output Compatibility||8Ω / 6Ω / 4Ω|
|Minimum Impedance (Ohms)||4.1Ω|
|Sensitivity (2.83 V/1 m)||89 dB|
|Tweeter/Mid-Range Crossover Frequency||2,500 Hz|
|Mid-Range/Mid-Bass Crossover Frequency||–|
|Product Dimensions W x H x D (Includes Feet)||615 x 196.6 x 350 mm (24.2 x 7.8 x 13.8 in)|
|Product Weight||14.9 kg (32.8 lb)|
|Shipping Dimensions W x H x D||740 x 483 x 293 mm (29.1 x 19 x 11.5 in)|
|Shipping Weight||17.9 kg (39.5 lb)|
|New CRC (Mid-Range Enclosure Type)||–|
|Mid-Bass / Woofer Enclosure Type||Dual Rear X-Ports|
|Available Finishes||Black / Walnut|
|Wall-Mountable (Keyhole Slots)||No|
|Binding Posts: Nickel-Plated 5-Way||Single|
|Certifications (Non-Safety and Regulatory)|
|Carton Dimensions||74 × 48 × 29 cm|