REL Tzero MKIII Subwoofer
How To Order
- Purchase Online
Add to cart and checkout online
- Phone Order
Call us on 02 9651 4922 to talk to a real person.
REL Tzero MKIII is every bit a true REL, just smaller. It enriches even modest systems with power and natural bass by bringing the quality and full REL connectivity suite along with an all-new aluminum cone that provides much greater stiffness to the driver for punch and a powerful, reliable Class D amplifier, all at an attractive price point and size. Ideal for apartments, flats, studies, anywhere space is limited.
- Additional information
REL Tzero MKIII brings the quality and full REL connectivity suite, long throw drivers and powerful, reliable amplifiers to a new lower price point and dimension.
Key Feature of the REL Tzero MKIII
- Closed Box, Down Firing Woofer
- All new aluminum 6.5″ long throw driver
- Updated 100 Watt Class D Power Amplifier
- Hi Level, Lo Level & .1 LFE Inputs
- Available in High Gloss White or Black
100% REL, JUST SMALLER
Tzero MKIII is, in many ways, the most difficult design we have ever executed because never before have we delivered so much for so little. 5 coats of lacquer, as in all Serie T/i, next generation Class D amplifiers, High level inputs, .1 separate input stages, rugged 6.5” main driver with exceptional output and low bass extension for its size means Tzero gives up little to much larger units from the competitors. Tzero is a miracle in miniature.
COMPACT POWER & FINESSE
Tzero MKIII is built using a super stiff cabinet construction that drives the resonant frequency higher so it is more easily damped by our instrument-grade bracing. We utilized 5 full coats of lacquer, and solid aluminium feet and badging because REL owners understand quality must extend throughout a product, not just in the most obvious locations. And its diminutive scale allows it to all-but-hide among the furnishings in your home.
BASS BEYOND ITS SIZE
At REL every clean sheet design begins by defining and designing the best bass engine for a given application. While the long throw 6.5” is our smallest-to-date, but make no mistake it is powerful and articulate, able to fill medium-sized rooms effortlessly. Have a much larger space? Distribute them throughout for an unobtrusive spacious presentation of music and film sound.
RIGHT SIZED POWER & CONTROL
Though Tzero MKIII is REL’s entry level, that doesn’t mean it can’t punch far above its weight class.
100W high current watts from a NextGen Class D amp means it holds its head high and is capable of delivering many years of satisfying performance. Includes a full REL connectivity suite, fast 8ms delay filter set and our famed High Level Input as well as a .1/LFE input.
- Type: Sealed, down-firing active woofer
- Drive Unit: 6.5in., 165mm long-throw, steel chassis
- Power Output: 100 Watts (RMS)
- Lower Frequency Response: 38 Hz at -6 dB in room
- Input Connectors: High-Level Neutrik Speakon, Low-Level RCA, LFE RCA
- Input Impedance: High-Level: 150k, Low Level: 10k, .1/LFE: 10k ohms
- Gain Control Range: 80 dB
- Phase Switch: Yes, 0 or 180 degrees
- Amplifier Type: Class D
- Dimensions (WHD): 8.5 x 9.5 x 10.25 in.,(216 x 241 x 260 mm) Including Feet
- Net Weight: 15 lbs. (6.8 kg)
|Carton Dimensions||31 × 30 × 36 cm|
Gloss Black, Gloss White