REL Longbow Wireless Subwoofer Transmitter
How To Order
- Purchase Online
Add to cart and checkout online
- Phone Order
Call us on 02 9651 4922 to talk to a real person.
Introducing REL LongBow Wireless Subwoofer Transmitter, the easy-to-use, zero compression, ultra-high quality wireless system that frees your system from placement limitations imposed by conventional cables.
Compatible with No. 25, 212/SE, S/5 SHO, S/3 SHO, Carbon Limited, and included with Habitat1.
- Additional information
LONGBOW™ WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY
REL LongBow Wireless Subwoofer Transmitter permits very fast, uncompressed bass to be sent wirelessly within the same room approximately 45 feet (somewhat dependent upon room clutter). Conventional wireless systems operate by hugely compressing the sound, shipping the compressed digital bitstream through the air and then expanding it back to its “original” form. The results are a noticeable lag in speed (engineers refer to this delay as latency) and an un-involving quality which often suffers from thinness. LongBow upgrades the digital pipeline from 16 bit to 24 bit, then ships over un-compressed 48kHz signals. Eliminating the compression/expansion chokepoint and using audiophile grade A/D encoders results in fast (typically about 80 percent faster than traditional Bluetooth or Wi-Fi systems) rich, natural bass.
FAST, UNCOMPRESSED BASS
Our engineers didn’t stop at creating the industry’s best-sounding wireless delivery system. The team developed LongBow with both high level AND .1 channel simultaneous delivery so that REL Theatre Reference performance can be maintained even when using our wireless delivery system. This approach produces the rich, natural, warm bass REL theater systems are known for, along with the devastating punch of great .1 dynamics. Wirelessly. Shifting back and forth between music and film sound requires NO switching of inputs, altering subwoofer settings or the like.
Perfect Pair™. Most people find fiddling with computer pairing frustrating, so our designers tasked our engineers with reducing pairing to just two simple toggle switches. Total set-up time? About 10 seconds to enjoy high performance bass, freed from the restrictions of cables.
- Longbow™ Transmitter
- Input Connectors: High-Level Neutrik Speakon, Low-Level single phono, LFE single phono
- Input Impedance: High-Level – 150k, Low-Level – 10k, .1/LFE – 10k ohms
- Wireless output power: 11dBm
- Wireless effective distance: 50 ft (15.2 meters) with clear line of site
- 30 ft (9.1 meters) with single stud wall between transmitter and receiver
- Mains Input Voltage: 9V DC, 5.5mm circular connector, positive center
- Power consumption: 600 mWatts
- Dimensions (WHD): 6 x 2 x 6.5 in., (152.4 x 50.8 x 165 mm)
- Finish: Gloss Piano Black
- Supplied Accessories: Power adapter
- High Level Cable – 2 meter in length
- RF Antenna – 2, one for transmitter and one for receiver
|Carton Dimensions||32 × 33 × 9 cm|