Rega Fono MM MK5 Moving Magnet Phono Preamplifier
How To Order
- Purchase Online
Add to cart and checkout online
- Phone Order
Call us on 02 9651 4922 to talk to a real person.
The Rega Fono MM MK5 phono stage has been designed to be effective, easy to use and above all, to reproduce music. The Fono MM MK5 uses a fully discrete, cascaded, complementary amplifier input stage, a configuration designed to optimise the performance of your moving magnet cartridge. Now housed in a brand new redesigned case to match the new Fono MC and Rega’s latest range of electronic components offering a modern look guaranteed to integrate in to any hi-fi system.
- Additional information
The aesthetic design of the Fono MM MK5 was as important as the quality of its electrical capabilities, so it benefits from the same updated aluminium case as the Rega Neo and Fono MC amplifier, giving it a design which offers a familiar feel and moreover brings it in line with its illustrious bigger brothers. The RIAA equalization has been split into two stages to minimise interaction. Polyester capacitors have been used in the signal path and polypropylene capacitors are used in the RIAA equalization circuits.
- Dedicated Moving Magnet stage
- Simple connectivity and operation
- Custom case design
- Two stage RIAA Equalization
- What Hi-Fi? Award winner 2017/2018/2019/2020/2021
- Input Sensitivity: 1.7mV for 200mV output
- Input Loading: 47KΩ in parallel with 100pF
- Maximum Input Level: 60mV @ 1kHz
- Gain: 41.4dB at 1KHz
- Output Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Frequency Response: (50KΩ output load) = 15Hz (-3dB) to 100KHz (-0.2dB)
- RIAA Accuracy: (50KΩ output load) = better than +/-0.2dB 100Hz to 100KHz
- Finish: Black
|Carton Dimensions||25 × 25 × 5 cm|