Rega Fono Mini A2D Phono Preamplifier
How To Order
- Purchase Online
Add to cart and checkout online
- Phone Order
Call us on 02 9651 4922 to talk to a real person.
The Rega Fono Mini A2D is a high quality phono pre-amplifier for use with any moving magnet cartridge and turntable. The addition of USB interface allows you to easily transfer vinyl to your PC. The Fono Mini A2D is designed to amplify the signal from a moving magnet cartridge to a suitable level for all line level inputs of an audio amplifier.
- Additional information
The Fono Mini A2D is a compact high quality moving magnet phono preamplifier with a circuit based on our multi award winning Fono MM. Our best selling phono stage also includes a USB interface which allows you to transfer your beloved vinyl to digital audio files.
The new Fono Mini A2D benefits from an extruded aluminium case and very user friendly front and back panels that make this phono pre-amplifier a very easy product to use. The Fono Mini A2D amplifier offers exceptional performance and incredible value for money and promises to be a valuable addition to any hi-fi set up.
- Compatible with all moving magnet cartridges
- USB output
- A2D functionality
- Compact custom case design
- Adjustable gain level to optimise performance
To transfer vinyl to your PC, you will need to install a digital audio editor. Such software is widely available as a free download (such as Audacity) from the internet. This is a simple interface which allows monitoring of volume and balance whilst transferring your audio to your PC hard drive.
Audio editing software includes a level meter which indicates the output level achieved when playing a piece of vinyl. You should adjust the output as necessary via the ‘Level’ control located on the front panel. Always take special note of record levels to ensure optimum recording quality.
- Input sensitivity: 5mV for 500mV output
- Input loading: 47k +100pF
- Maximum input level: 70mV @ 1kHz
- Output Impedance: 100 Ohms
- Signal to noise ratio: 78dBA ref 5mV
- Power requirements: 24VAC 85mA
- Input for full scale digital output: 7.5mV
- Dimensions W 102mm x D 125mm x H 30mm
- Sample rate: 16bit 44.1kHz (48kHz max) when transferring files via USB.
|Carton Dimensions||26 × 19 × 7 cm|