Rega Planar 2 Turntable
How To Order
- Purchase Online
Add to cart and checkout online
- Phone Order
Call us on 02 9651 4922 to talk to a real person.
The new Planar 2 was developed over the past two years, featuring the brand new RB220 tonearm which is packed with ground breaking new features. A new 24v, low noise motor, acrylic laminated plinth, newly designed central bearing and so much more. Every feature of this innovative new turntable is designed to extract the maximum amount of information and detail from your vinyl collection.
- Additional information
Key Features of the Rega Planar 2
- RB220 precision tonearm
- Rega Carbon cartridge factory fitted
- 24 V low noise, low vibration motor
- 10 mm float glass opti-white platter
- Supplied with clear dust cover as standard
- Advanced EBLT drive belt fitted as standard from March 2021
- Motor cover tray – with integrated cooling
- Instructions – Easy to use multi-lingual quick start guide for easy set up.
- Packaging – New improved packaging
- Re-designed feet – New improved foot assembly to increase stability and reduce vibration transfer
The Rega Planar 2 features the brand new RB220 tonearm. Incorporating new ultra low friction, Rega designed, bespoke, zero play ball bearings (Patent Pending), housed within a brand new, stiffer and lightweight bearing housing which was developed with a new automatic bias setting negating the need for the user to set bias, making it almost completely plug and play apart from simple arm balancing. The new housing also includes an integrated arm clip and uses Rega’s latest custom aluminium arm tube.
The Planar 2 has a new 11mm self securing brass bearing (Patent Pending) offering improved fit and less stress on the bearing preventing the transfer of potential energy.
High gloss acrylic laminated plinth, stiffer and vastly improved appearance with ergonomically positioned power switch. Three plinth finishes available, high gloss black, white or red.
Tonearm: Hand assembled RB220 tonearm
Cartridge: Factory fitted Carbon moving magnet cartridge
Motor: 24 V low noise motor
Dimensions (lid closed) (W x H x D): 447 x 117 x 360 mm
Weight: 5.5 kg
|Carton Dimensions||54 × 44 × 20 cm|
Gloss Black, Gloss Red, Gloss White, Walnut