Polk Audio Reserve R700 Floorstanding Speakers
How To Order
- Purchase Online
Add to cart and checkout online
- Phone Order
Call us on 02 9651 4922 to talk to a real person.
The Polk Reserve R700 floorstanding speakers offer uncompromising sonic performance. This full throttle loudspeaker adds two 8” woofers to deliver massive impact with striking audio clarity and detail. Perfect for use as a reference stereo pair or as the cornerstone of the ultimate home cinema.
- Additional information
Key Features of the Polk Audio Reserve R700 Floorstanding Speakers:
- Flagship 3 way floorstanding speaker in the Reserve Series
- Sleek & elegant design with deep bass and smooth midrange and highs
- Dual 8″ long-throw woofers for tight, punchy bass
- Bass-reflex (ported) enclosure with down-firing Power Port 2.0 for reduced noise and increased bass response
- Frequency response: 38-38,000 Hz
- Removable magnetic grille
Flagship Polk Sound
The Reserve R700 Series incorporates groundbreaking Polk technologies found on our award-winning Legend Series to bring its flagship sound to more people.
Pinnacle Ring Radiator Tweeter
The Pinnacle Ring Radiator Tweeter’s distinctive pointed shape guides the dispersion of high frequency sounds around a room. This innovation widens the sweet spot and allows you freedom to enjoy your music and movies wherever you choose to sit.
Turbine Cone Woofer
Our pioneering turbine design on the Reserve R700 delivers a significant increase in cone rigidity without increasing mass. This innovation means the woofer can move with increased accuracy and speed to deliver enhanced sound resolution, enabling you to experience a breathtaking level of detail in your music and movies.
Clean, Detailed, Effortless Bass – Power Port 2.0
Polk’s new Power Port 2.0 is the latest version of our successful Power Port technology. In addition to Power Port’s carefully engineered port design that smooths the flow of air as it exits the cabinet through the port, X-Port adds a set of closed-pipe absorbers that are specifically tuned to unwanted cabinet and port resonances. Together, these two technologies combine to function as Power Port 2.0 to deliver smooth, detailed audio. Combined with dual 8” woofers, you’ll get louder, cleaner bass while minimizing turbulence and port noise with the Reserve R700.
Form and Function – Exceptional Cabinetry
Reserve’s sleek cabinetry hides a world of audio innovation. Cabinets are carefully cross-braced to best eliminate unwanted interior resonances. Rounded exterior corners help disperse sound broadly around the room with minimal diffraction, creating an open sound stage.
Optional Height Module
For immersive vertical sound, add compatible Reserve R900 height modules (sold separately). These optional height modules perform beautifully with the latest home theater technologies, including: Dolby Atmos, DTS, DTS:X, DTS:X Virtual, IMAX Enhanced, and Auro-3D.
Certifiably Excellent – Reserve R700 Flagship Speaker
The Reserve Series sets the benchmark for music and movie audio excellence
- Hi-Res Audio Certified – Delivers clear and detailed high-end response up to 40Khz for improved high frequency signals for today’s high-quality audio.
- Dolby Atmos Enabled – Listening to Atmos and DTS:X-enabled content on Reserve Series speakers brings you deeper into the story or music every time.
- IMAX Enhanced Certified – IMAX Enhanced certification guarantees an unforgettably huge and dynamic home theater experience when enjoying IMAX Enhanced movies, television shows and music.
Magnetic Grille Included
The magnetic grille is computer-modelled for a precision fit and to minimize sonic interference. Our acoustically inert magnetic grilles offer a clean and attractive aesthetic without sacrificing sound.
WHY POLK AUDIO?
- Experts in Sound – For over 45 years, Polk Audio has designed, engineered, and voiced high-quality loudspeakers, sound bars, and smart speakers. From innovation in tweeter design to the legendary SDA speakers, Polk Audio makes great sound accessible to all.
- 5 Year Warranty – The Reserve series is built to last and features a best-in-class, 5-year limited warranty.
- Best in Class Loudspeakers – Polk’s goal since our founding has been to build great loudspeakers that virtually transport the listener’s room into the scene of the recorded performance. This is achieved by constant innovation and leaving nothing to chance. The result of over 45 years of engineering is best-in-class loudspeakers backed by numerous awards, patents, and brand loyalists.
|Speaker Type||Floorstanding Loudspeaker|
|Tweeter||1″ Pinnacle Ring Radiator|
|Mid-range/Mid-bass||6 ½” Turbine Cone|
|Woofers||Two 8″ Polypropylene|
|Overall Frequency Response||30Hz – 50kHz|
|Frequency Response (-3dB limits)||38Hz – 38kHz|
|Recommended Amplifier Power||50 – 300W|
|Amplifier Output Compatibility||8Ω / 6Ω / 4Ω|
|Minimum Impedance (ohms)||3.6Ω|
|Tweeter/Mid-range Crossover Frequency||2700|
|Mid-range/Mid-bass Crossover Frequency||350|
|Product Dims W x H x D (Includes width of feet)||320.7 x 1143.8 x 428.3mm
12.6 x 45 x 16.9 in
|Product Weights (each)||79.1 lbs/35.9 kg|
|Shipping Weight||94.4 lbs/42.8 kg|
|New CRC (Mid-Range Enclosure Type)||Sealed with CRC|
|Mid-Bass / Woofer Enclosure Type||Floor Firing Power Port with X-Port|
|Available Finishes||Black / Walnut|
|Feet||Spike and Pad|
|Wall-Mountable (keyhole slots)||No|
|Binding Posts: Nickel-plated 5-Way||Dual|
Certifications (Non-Safety and Regulatory)
|Shipping Dims (WxHxD)||550 x 423 x 1250mm
(21.6 x 16.7 x 49.2) in
|Carton Dimensions||55 × 42 × 125 cm|