Polk Audio Signature Elite ES50 Floorstanding Speakers
How To Order
- Purchase Online
Add to cart and checkout online
- Phone Order
Call us on 02 9651 4922 to talk to a real person.
Signature Elite ES50 – High resolution Floorstanding Loudspeaker for Hi-Fi and Home Theatre
Enjoy movies, music and gaming with high-resolution, room-filling, cinematic sound and effortless bass. Polk’s high-performance ES50 floor-standing loudspeaker is Hi-Res Audio Certified, Dolby Atmos & DTS:X compatible, and features a Dynamically Balanced acoustic array, precision crossovers and Power Port bass-enhancement.
- Additional information
Key Features of the Polk Audio Signature Elite ES50 Floorstanding Speakers
- Compact floorstanding speakers
- Enjoy powerful low end with less distortion
- Dual 5.25″ Dynamic Balance optimized, mica-fortified, polypropylene woofers
- Power Port technology maximizes bass response
- Engineered and designed by Polk Audio in the USA
- Available in Black or Walnut finishes
Great Sound For All – Powerful & Immersive Hi-Res Audio for Movies, TV, Music & Games
Enjoy movies, music and gaming with high-resolution, room-filling, cinematic sound and effortless bass. Polk’s high-performance ES50 floor-standing loudspeaker features a Dynamically Balanced acoustic array, precision crossovers and Power Port bass enhancing technology. Hi-Res Audio Certified and accessibly priced, Signature Elite ES50 fulfils the Polk promise of great sound for all.
High-Resolution Sound – Hear More Detail in Music and Movies You Love
ES50’s Hi-Res Audio Certified, Terylene dome tweeter provides crystalline highs (40kHz+) ideal for enjoying high resolution music from services like Apple Music, TIDAL, Amazon Music HD, Qobuz and Spotify HiFi, along with the soundtracks of the latest Ultra HD movies.
Seamless Lifelike Soundstage – Make Your Entire Home Theatre the Sweet Spot
You’ll experience a seamless, lifelike soundstage no matter where you’re seated thanks to Signature Elite ES50’s Dynamic Balance mica-fortified, polypropylene woofers and 2.5-way cascaded crossover array.
Enjoy Louder Lows with Less Distortion – Effortless Bass
Power Port is a Polk-patented design that smoothly transitions the airflow from the speaker’s port into the listening area to eliminate turbulence and distortion for louder, deeper, more musical bass and a more open and transparent midrange. When paired with the ES50’s dual 5.25” woofers, that means effortless bass you can feel.
Ready for Your Amplifier or Receiver – From Vintage Hi-Fi to Dolby Atmos & DTS:X
ES50 Towers deliver spacious, clear, enveloping and realistic sound reproduction from nearly any amplifier or receiver — whether 4 or 8 ohm, vintage audiophile or the latest Dolby Atmos or DTS:X surround sound AVRs.
Thoughtfully Designed and Constructed – Built for Pure Sound
ES50 is designed for you to hear pure sound the way the director, producer or artist intended.
- Quiet Cabinet – A strong, rigid and acoustically inert enclosure built with critically damped Medite MDF and laser optimised bracing reduces internal standing waves and resonances for less coloration and distortion of your sound.
- Low-Interference Grille – The ES50’s anti-diffraction, magnetic grille minimises sonic interference and can be easily removed to provide a striking look.
- Direct Connection – Dual gold-plated five-way binding posts ensure the most direct, efficient, and lossless connection possible.
WHY POLK AUDIO?
- Experts in Sound – For over 45 years, Polk Audio has designed, engineered, and voiced high-quality loudspeakers, sound bars, and smart speakers. From innovation in tweeter design to the legendary SDA speakers, Polk Audio makes great sound accessible to all.
- 5 Year Warranty – The Reserve series is built to last and features a best-in-class, 5-year limited warranty.
- Best in Class Loudspeakers – Polk’s goal since our founding has been to build great loudspeakers that virtually transport the listener’s room into the scene of the recorded performance. This is achieved by constant innovation and leaving nothing to chance. The result of over 45 years of engineering is best-in-class loudspeakers backed by numerous awards, patents, and brand loyalists.
|Qty Included||1 pair|
|Width||7.5″ (19.1 cm)|
|Height||37.4″ (95 cm)|
|Depth||10.9″ (27.7 cm)|
|Weight||32 lbs (14.5 kg)|
|Driver Complement||• (1) 1″ (2.54 cm) d (Round) Terylene High-Res Dome Tweeter
• (2) 5.25″ (13.34 cm) d (Round) Dynamic Balance Mica Reinforced Polypropylene Drivers
|Impedance||Compatible with 4 and 8 ohm outputs|
|Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter)||89 dB|
|Crossover Frequency||2,500 Hz|
|Total Frequency Response||42 Hz → 40,000 Hz|
|Inputs||Dual gold-plated 5-way binding posts|
|Recommended Amplifier Power Per Channel||20 watts → 150 watts|
|Carton Dimensions||28 × 105 × 35 cm|