Paradigm X-850 Subwoofer Amplifier
How To Order
- Purchase Online
Add to cart and checkout online
- Phone Order
Call us on 02 9651 4922 to talk to a real person.
The Paradigm X-850 is the power behind all of our custom in-wall/in-ceiling subwoofers.
- Additional information
X-Series amplifiers are the power behind all of Paradigm’s custom in-wall/in-ceiling subwoofers. With 2550 Watts Dynamic peak power and 850 Watts RMS continuous Sustained, the X-850 can power one or two Paradigm custom subwoofers.
- Powers Paradigm In-Wall and In-Ceiling Subwoofers
- 2550 Watt Peak Power/ 850 Watt RMS Class D Power Amplifier
- Auto On/Off; Soft Clipping; Thermal Protection
The Digital Signal Processor design, or DSP design, on the X-Series contains sophisticated algorithms that shape frequency response. This ensures accurate, consistent and musical bass performance without audible distortion, even when the subs play at the loudest levels.
East-to-adjust front-panel controls are also a feature on the X-series. Once you’ve adjusted and set your controls to the desired settings a glass cover attaches magnetically which not only keeps the X-850 looking sleek but also stops prying hands meddling.
- DESIGN: Ultra-Class-D™ power amplifier, proprietary EQ software to configure amp for specific application, USB port / PBK interface for programming and optional PBK digital room correction system
- AMPLIFIER: 2,550 watts Dynamic Peak / 850 watts RMS
- AMPLIFIER FEATURES: Auto-On / Off, Trigger-On / Off, soft clipping, electrical shorting protection, thermal protection
- FINISHES: Black
- WEIGHT: 16.3 lbs. (7.4 kg)
- LOW PASS FILTER FREQUENCY: Variable 35 Hz – 200 Hz; Bypass Option
- SUB / SAT PHASE ALIGNMENT: Variable 0° – 180°
- INPUTS: RCA or Balanced XLR. From Sub-Out / LFE-Out of receiver, processor or other line-level source
- DIMENSIONS HXWXD: INCLUDES RACK EARS FOR MOUNTING IN 19″ RACK 3.5″ × 17″ × 14.75″ (8.9cm × 43.2cm × 37.5cm
|Carton Dimensions||15 × 50 × 45 cm|