Paradigm Seismic 110 Subwoofer
How To Order
- Purchase Online
Add to cart and checkout online
- Phone Order
Call us on 02 9651 4922 to talk to a real person.
The Paradigm Seismic 110 subwoofer is a radical new design that showcase groundbreaking patented and proprietary technology that dramatically redefines the concept of high-end performance in subwoofers of this size. Breathtaking, articulate deep bass with incredible detail, definition and massive output … all contained in an implausibly compact, elegant and refined design.
- Additional information
- 10″ Bass Driver
- 850 Watt RMS Class D amplifier
- Sealed Design
High-Pressure Die-Cast Aluminium Chassis
Controls flexing and ringing, and since auminium is non-magnetic, stray magnetic losses are eliminated. AVS Airflow Ventilation Cooling System and Huge Heatsink Fins provide forced air cooling during extended cone excursion and convection cooling at all other times.
High Current Discrete Output 1,700 watts Dynamic Peak / 850 watts RMS Sustained Amplifier Design Features: Auto-On/Off, Trigger-On/Off, soft clipping, thermal protection, electrical shorting protection
Mineral-Filled Co-Polymer Polypropylene Cones with RCR Resonance Control Ribs
Both sides of the cone are ribbed, providing superior stiffness with low mass and excellent internal damping for tremendous freedom from unwanted resonances and distortion.
Dual Spiders and Dual Ultra-Long-Travel Suspensions
One progressive and one linear, promote greater cone excursion while maintaining exacting control over cone movement. Dual Balanced-Plane High-Velocity Passive Radiators provide extended bass response with very low distortion. Solid, stable enclosures, unhampered by vibrations or resonances, contribute to the clean and articulate bass performance.
Oversize 4+4-Layer High-Temperature Aluminium-Wire Voice Coil
Wound on a high-temperature Apicalﾙ former, with advanced high-temperature coating and twin-layer bifilar configuration for greater stability and support during extended cone excursion. Proprietary Voice Coil Wire Guide allows large-gauge wire connection directly to the voice coil for unrestricted cone movement while eliminating the possibility of “cone slapping” of lead-in wires in this high-excursion application. Unique rigid wire guide cap stiffens the cone/voice coil interface.
Massive Computer-Optimised Magnet Structures with Focused Field Geometry
The 8.5-kg (19 lb) magnet on the Seismic 110 generates an enormous magnetic force field while minimising inductance distortion. Massive Extruded-Aluminium Vented Center Heatsink provides internal forced-air cooling to drive heat away from the high-velocity low-turbulence pole piece, thereby increasing power handling and reducing distortion.
- Design: Single high-excursion driver, sealed enclosure, patented built-in Ultra-Class-D™ power amplifier, USB port
- Amplifier: 1,700 watts Dynamic Peak / 850 watts RMS
- Amplifier Features: Auto-On / Off, Trigger On / Off, soft clipping, electrical shorting protection, thermal protection
- Room Correction: Paradigm Perfect Bass Kit™ (sold separately)
- Low Pass Filter Frequency: Variable 35 Hz – 150 Hz; Bypass Option
- Low Frequency Driver: 254-mm (10 in) high-excursion mineral-filled co-polymer polypropylene cone with RCR™ resonance-control ribbing on underside, FEA-optimized overmolded, inverted Santoprene® surround, 38-mm (1-1/2 in) diameter split voice-coil construction (60-mm coil lengths), dual Nomex® spiders, high-temperature Apical™ formers, dual 12-mm-thick top plates, 10-lb (4.5 kg) triple ceramic (hard ferrite) magnet structure, AVS™ die-cast heatsink chassis
- Low Frequency Extension: 18 Hz (DIN)
- Sub / Sat Phase Alignment: Variable 0° – 180°
- Sensitivity Room / Anechoic: 100 mV mono /
- Impedance: RCA: 10k ohms; XLR: 20k ohms
- Finishes: Satin Black
- Inputs: RCA (S/E) Left and Right or Sub-Out / LFE or Balanced XLR. From Sub-Out / LFE-Out of preamp, processor or other line-level source
- Weight: 37 lbs. (16.8 kg)
- Dimensions HxWxD: 13.5″ × 13.75″ × 12.5625″ (34.3cm × 34.9cm × 31.9cm)
|Carton Dimensions||45 × 45 × 40 cm|