Paradigm Monitor SE Atom Bookshelf Speakers
How To Order
- Purchase Online
Add to cart and checkout online
- Phone Order
Call us on 02 9651 4922 to talk to a real person.
The stylish and affordable Monitor SE Atom Speakers are the perfect introduction to the world of high-performance audio. Sure it’s packed with state-of-the-art technology, the kind of stuff only found on speakers that cost much more. But more important, the Monitor SE Atom is part of the Paradigm family of high-performance loudspeakers, and just like all Paradigm loudspeakers it’s engineered to change the way you think and feel about your entertainment.
- Additional information
Monitor SE Atom loudspeakers benefit from Paradigm’s fundamental research into the science of sound. This research, conducted by Paradigm in conjunction with the Canadian National Research Council, has resulted in many of the innovative materials and patented audio technologies found throughout Paradigm speakers. Imagine lifelike musical performance in any listening space; breathtaking effects and realistic imaging details that bring your music & movies to life.
- X-PAL™ Pure-Aluminium Dome Tweeters with exclusive Perforated Phase-Aligning (PPA™) Lens. This patent pending design acts as a refined phase plug, blocking a wide range of out-of-phase frequencies which increases and smooths output without colouring the sound. Both visually stunning and functional, Paradigm’s signature PPA Lens technology improves performance while also protecting the tweeter from getting damaged.
- High-performance mineral-filled polypropylene cones with inverted dust caps are lightweight and rigid. Downroll surrounds give them a clean, low-profile look.
- Beautiful Monitor SE Atom speaker cabinets, with their unmistakably European fit and finish, complement today’s most stylish décor. Each model is available in high-gloss white or matte black finishes.
The Monitor SE line is the new gateway to the Paradigm family. It lives up to the Paradigm performance reputation in every way, and offers an audiophile experience at a surprisingly affordable price.
- DESIGN: 2-driver, 2-way bass reflex, bookshelf
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE ON-AXIS: ±3dB from 61 Hz – 21 kHz
- HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER: 1” (25mm) X-PAL™ dome, ferro-fluid damped / cooled, Perforated Phase-Aligning Tweeter (PPA™) Lens
- MID/BASS FREQUENCY DRIVER: 5-1/2” (140mm) mineral-filled polypropylene cone / inverted dust cap / downroll surround
- LOW FREQUENCY EXTENSION: 45 Hz (DIN)
- SENSITIVITY ROOM / ANECHOIC: 89 dB / 86 dB
- IMPEDANCE: Compatible with 8 ohms
- FINISHES: Matte Black, Gloss White
- WEIGHT: 12 lbs. (5.4 kg)
- DIMENSIONS HXWXD: 12.75″ × 7.125 × 11″ (32cm × 18 × 27cm)
- CROSSOVER: 2nd-order electro-acoustic at 2.3 kHz
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 30° OFF-AXIS: ±3dB from 55 Hz – 17 kHz
- SUITABLE AMPLIFIER POWER RANGE: 15 – 100 watts
- MAXIMUM INPUT POWER: 50 watts
|Carton Dimensions||40 × 50 × 35 cm|