Paradigm CI Home H55-IW 5.5″ In Wall Speaker
How To Order
- Purchase Online
Add to cart and checkout online
- Phone Order
Call us on 02 9651 4922 to talk to a real person.
The CI Home H55-IW addresses the important considerations when selecting custom installation speakers: truly superior sound, easy installation, and a new bezel-free micro-perf grille with an incredibly discrete aesthetic. The CI Home Series is Paradigm’s affordable audiophile lineup. High-performance products for music and home theatre that represent truly exceptional value.
- Additional information
The CI Home H55-IW features:
• In-wall rectangular (optional square grille).
• 3/4” (1.9cm) Exclusive Perforated Phase-Aligning (PPA™) Tweeter Lens
• 5.5″ mineral-filled polypropylene bass/midrange driver with oversized computer-optimized ferrite magnets.
• Bezel-Free Micro-Perf Grille.
High-Quality Components Make An Audible Difference
3/4” (1.9cm) Exclusive Perforated Phase-Aligning (PPA™) Tweeter Lens ensure smooth high-frequency performance with amazing clarity across a wide listening area.
Pocketed screw holes help to hold the drill steady, making installation a snap.
Easy-access Binding Posts feature a larger wire access hole and connect via banana plug, pin or bare wire.
Rigid ABS clamps cut down on installation time and simplifying installation.
Superior Mineral-Filled Polypropylene Bass/Midrange Cones with oversized computer-optimized ferrite magnets and high-power motor structures deliver detailed midrange performance with clean, extended bass. Even movie dialog is incredibly clean and clear.
NEW Bezel-Free Micro-Perf Grilles.
Magnetically attached grilles: neodymium magnets hold grilles firmly in place.
No masking required—this makes the grilles faster and easier to paint, if painting is desired.
Paradigm’s new High-Strength ABS Chassis and Clamp System addresses the flexibility problem that plagues all walls and ceilings. ABS stiffness combats unwanted resonances and vibrations and equally important, the new clamp design makes the installer’s job easier and faster!
- DESIGN: 2-driver, 2-way in-wall, ABS chassis & mounting clamps
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE ON-AXIS: ±2 dB from 75 Hz – 20 kHz
- HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER: 3/4″ (1.9cm) PTD™ dome
- MID/BASS FREQUENCY DRIVER: 5.5″ (14cm) mineral-filled polypropylene cone
- LOW FREQUENCY EXTENSION: 60 Hz
- SENSITIVITY ROOM / ANECHOIC: 88 dB / 84 dB
- IMPEDANCE: Compatible with 8 ohms
- FINISHES: White, paintable grille
- WEIGHT: 2.5 lbs. (1.2 kg)
- CROSSOVER: 2nd-order electro-acoustic at 2.5 kHz
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 30° OFF-AXIS: ±2 dB from 75 Hz – 18 kHz
- SUITABLE AMPLIFIER POWER RANGE: 15-80 W
- MAXIMUM INPUT POWER: 50 W
- OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 10.25″ (26.0cm) Height 7.125″ (18.1cm) Width 3.375″ (8.6cm) Depth
- CUT-OUT DIMENSIONS: 9.1875″ (23.3cm) Height 6.125″ (15.6cm) Width
- MINIMUM MOUNTING DEPTH: 2.75″ (7.0cm)
|Carton Dimensions||35 × 25 × 18 cm|