Paradigm Rock Monitor 60-SM Outdoor Rock Speaker
How To Order
- Purchase Online
Add to cart and checkout online
- Phone Order
Call us on 02 9651 4922 to talk to a real person.
The Rock Monitor 60-SM high-performance single-speaker system provide two channels of L/R sound outdoors. Their Dual-Directional Soundfield™ — two tweeters, each offset at a 30° angle—and twin voice coil bass/midrange driver ensure extremely wide dispersion, a particularly important consideration outdoors where there are no walls or ceiling to contain sound.
- Additional information
Rock Monitor 60-SM are ideal in small outdoor areas less suited to a stereo pair of speakers or where a single speaker is preferred. In large, or unusually shaped areas, multiple rock speakers can be used to eliminate sound imbalances that occur with stereo sound as people move around or are seated closer to one speaker than the other
Superior Dual PTD™ Pure-Titanium Domes offset at 30° angles. Outdoor high-frequency performance is smooth, pure, exceptionally well-extended with tremendous clarity across a wide outdoor listening area. No other rock speaker on the market can compare!
Rock Monitor 60-SM Superior Dual Voice-Coil ICP™ Injection-Molded Co-Polymer Polypropylene Cones. Die-cast aluminum chassis, oversized, computer-optimized ferrite magnets, superior motor structures. Midrange performance is superbly detailed and oh, so natural.
Unparalleled Outdoor Quality! PolyGlass™ Enclosures with Faux-Stone Finishes are fully sealed (no ports!) and highly damped. Stainless steel grilles and self-draining natural rock fissures. Weather, water and UV-resistant, even under adverse conditions.
- Design: Single speaker system with stereo L/R inputs, 3-driver, 2 x 2-way coaxially mounted high-frequency drivers, weather, water, UV-resistant sealed enclosure, self draining fissures
- Crossover: Two 2nd-order electro-acoustic at 3.0 kHz
- Frequency Response On-Axis: ±2 dB from 66 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency Response 30° Off-Axis: ±2 dB from 66 Hz – 18 kHz
- High Frequency Driver: Two 25-mm (1 in) PTD™ domes
- Low Frequency Driver: Dual voice-coil, 165-mm (6-1/2 in) ICP™ cone, die-cast chassis
- Low Frequency Extension: 44 Hz (DIN)
- Sensitivity Room / Anechoic: 89 dB (groundplane measurement) /
- Impedance: Compatible with 4 ohms Mono; 8 ohms / channel Stereo Input
- Suitable Amplifier Power Range: 15 – 100 watts Mono; 15 – 55 watts / channel Stereo Input
- Maximum Input Power: 70 watts Mono; 35 watts / channel Stereo Input
- Finishes: Northeastern Dark Granite, Fieldstone
- Weight: 12.1 lbs. (5.5 kg)
- Dimensions HxWxD: 12.25″ × 11.125″ × 10.625″ (31.1cm × 28.3cm × 27.0cm)
|Carton Dimensions||40 × 35 × 35 cm|