Paradigm Stylus 470-SM Stereo Outdoor Speaker
How To Order
- Purchase Online
Add to cart and checkout online
- Phone Order
Call us on 02 9651 4922 to talk to a real person.
Stereo sound from a single speaker. Stylus high-performance “SM” (stereo/mono) speakers offer rich pure-fidelity dual-channel sound from a single speaker. When it comes to high-performance outdoor sound, Paradigm has your backyard covered! The contemporary Stylus 470-SM speakers are an easy, stylish and surprisingly affordable way to bring the Paradigm high-performance sound you enjoy indoors … outdoors. They’re weather resistant — so install the Stylus 470-SM outdoors and leave them there.
- Additional information
- Can be used as single stereo speaker or a normal mono speaker
- Weather, water and UV resistant outer enclosures.
- Two Pure titanium domes tweeters offset at 30° angles
- 8″ Injection-molded mid/bass driver.
- 2 Driver, 2-way acoustic suspension
- Swivel brackets – mount horizontal or vertical
Stylus high-performance “SM” (stereo/mono) speakers offer rich pure-fidelity dual-channel sound from a single speaker. Their unique Dual-Directional Soundfield™ provides wider-than-normal dispersion, a particularly important consideration outdoors where there are no walls or ceiling to contain sound. These speakers are ideal in small outdoor areas less suited to a stereo pair, or where a single speaker is preferred.
In larger areas, multiple “SM” speakers eliminate sound imbalances that occur with stereo sound as people move around, or are seated closer to one speaker than the other. For details on all placement options provided by Stylus “SM” speakers see your Dealer.
Stylus 470-SM features Superior PTD™ Pure-Titanium Domes with Unique Controlled WaveGuide™ Faceplates deliver smooth, clear, extended response. Ferro-fluid cooled and damped.
Superior ICP™ Injection-Molded Co-Polymer Polypropylene Cones. Oversized magnets and superior motor structures ensure a very detailed, authentic midrange.
Superior PolyGlass™ Mineral-Filled Reinforced Enclosures. Fully sealed (no ports) for protection against the outdoor environment … even under adverse weather conditions!
Weather, Water, UV-Resistant Aluminum Grilles stainless steel / brass hardware, gold-plated binding posts and stainless steel / polymer mounting brackets included with Stylus 470-SM
- Design Single speaker system with stereo L/R inputs, 3-driver, 2 x 2-way acoustic suspension, weather,water, UV-resistant PolyGlass™ enclosure
- Crossover: Two 3rd-order electro-acoustic at 2.3 kHz
- Frequency Response On-Axis: ±2 dB from 75 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency Response 30° Off-Axis: ±2 dB from 75 Hz – 15 kHz
- High Frequency Driver: Two 25-mm (1 in) PTD™ domes
- Mid/Bass Frequency Driver: Dual voice-coil, 190-mm (7-1/2 in) ICP™ cone, die-cast chassis
- Low Frequency Extension: 50 Hz (DIN)
- Sensitivity Room / Anechoic: 93 dB /
- Impedance: Compatible with 4 ohms Mono; 8 ohms / channel Stereo Input
- Suitable Amplifier Power Range: 15 – 110 watts Mono; 15 – 55 watts / channel Stereo Input
- Maximum Input Power: 80 watts Mono; 40 watts / channel Stereo Input
- Finishes: Black, White
- Weight: 10.6 lbs. (4.8 kg)
- Dimensions HxWxD: 12.625″ × 8.875″ × 8.75″(32.1cm × 22.5cm × 22.2cm)
|Carton Dimensions||40 × 30 × 30 cm|