Paradigm CI Pro P3-LCR v2 In Wall Speaker
How To Order
- Purchase Online
Add to cart and checkout online
- Phone Order
Call us on 02 9651 4922 to talk to a real person.
The CI Pro P3-LCR Series is Crafted in Canada, taking performance to the next level with patented technology, step-up components, hallmark Paradigm sound quality, and a new bezel-free micro-perf grille with an incredibly discreet aesthetic.
- Additional information
Integrated Back Box
Get floorstanding performance, without the floorstanding speaker! CI Pro P3 LCR models have integrated back boxes to eliminate the guess work of wall cavities for the highest level of performance.
Screen Compensation Switch
The selectable switch on every Pro P3 LCR model will ensure true acoustic transparency when placed behind micro-perforated projection screens.
Innovative Technology makes the Difference
NEW X-PAL™ tweeter with exclusive Perforated Phase-Aligning (PPA™) Tweeter Lens that protects the delicate pure-aluminium tweeter dome and acts as the Phase Plug, blocking out-of-phase frequencies for smoother, extended high frequencies with incredible detail and higher output.
Paradigm’s tweeter designs are cooled by the original ultra-stable Ferrofluid, made exclusively by Ferrotec. Ferrofluid is a colloidal suspension of magnetic nano particles in a liquid carrier with low volatility and high thermal stability.
Superior Mineral-Filled Co-Polymer Polypropylene Bass/Midrage Cones Oversized computer-optimized ferrite magnets and high-power motor structures deliver detailed midrange performance with clean, extended bass. Even movie dialog is incredibly clean and clear.
Paradigm’s patented Active Ridge Technology (ART™) surrounds, made in-house and overmolded directly onto each cone, achieve greater excursion for a 3dB gain in distortion-free output (50% greater) compared to drivers with standard surrounds. Crafted from audiophile-grade injection-molded thermoplastic elastomer, ART™ surrounds are more durable and reliable, for a lifetime of superior sound.
Super-strong die-cast aluminium baskets feature integrated heat sinks for higher power handling, for better bass, better dynamics, and less power compression.
REDUCED EDGE DIFFRACTION (RED) TECHNOLOGY
RED™ Technology (patent pending) is a die-cast aluminium tweeter housing that significantly reduces negative effects of diffraction while improving critical midrange frequencies. The irregular edges and off-center placement break up standing waves typically found around the woofer cone and tweeter housing of traditional designs. Additionally, the aluminium structure dissipates unwanted heat which increases power handling and allows a lower crossover frequency, improving sound and reducing distortion.
ADVANCED FEATURES FOR A SOLID & SECURE INSTALLATION
• Die-cast aluminium chassis, baffles (in-wall models only), and clamps add strength and rigidity for better bass and midrange, along with a more durable installation.
• NEW Rear Component Shielding protects internal parts from debris. The translucent polycarbonate material creates an installation that will not warp. Flat covers also make it easy to lie speakers down during the installation process without tipping.
• NEW Bezel-Free Micro-Perf Grilles.
• Pocketed screw holes help to hold the drill steady, making installation a snap.
• Magnetically attached grilles: neodymium magnets hold grilles firmly in place.
• Nickel-plated, spring loaded binding posts feature a larger wire hole to accept higher-gauge wire or banana plugs.
• Premium-grade components include high-power rated resistors capacitors and heavy gauge wire inductors.
- DESIGN: 3 driver, dual passive radiators, 2 way, shallow enclosure in-wall design
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE ON-AXIS ±3: dB from 86 Hz – 22 kHz
- HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER: 1” (2.5cm) X-PAL™ dome, ferro-fluid damped / cooled, Reduced Edge Diffraction (RED™) Technology, Perforated Phase-Aligning (PPA™) Tweeter Lens
- MID/BASS FREQUENCY DRIVER: Two 5.5” (13.9cm) mineral-filled polypropylene drivers, overmolded Active Ridge Technology (ART™) surround, die-cast aluminum chassis, 1” (2.5cm) high-temp mid-bass voice coil
- LOW FREQUENCY EXTENSION: 66 Hz
- SENSITIVITY ROOM / ANECHOIC: 93 dB / 90 dB
- IMPEDANCE: Compatible with 8 ohms
- FINISHES: White, paintable grille
- WEIGHT: 19.0 lbs. (8.6 kg)
- CROSSOVER: 3rd-order electro-acoustic at 2.2 kHz
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 30° OFF-AXIS: ±3 dB from 86 Hz – 19 kHz
- SUITABLE AMPLIFIER POWER RANGE: 15-120 W
- MAXIMUM INPUT POWER: 90 W
- PASSIVE RADIATORS: Two 5.5” (13.9cm) mineral-filled polypropylene cones, overmolded Active Ridge Technology (ART™) surrounds
- OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 32″ (81.3cm) Height 7.625″ (19.4cm) Width 4.125″ (10.5cm) Depth
- CUT-OUT DIMENSIONS: 31″ (78.7cm) Height 6.625″ (16.8cm) Width
- MINIMUM MOUNTING DEPTH: 3.875″ (9.8cm)
|Carton Dimensions||90 × 25 × 20 cm|