Sony VPL-XW5000ES 4K HDR Laser Home Cinema Projector
How To Order
- Purchase Online
Add to cart and checkout online
- Phone Order
Call us on 02 9651 4922 to talk to a real person.
Sony VPL-XW5000ES 4K Laser Home Cinema Projector
Bring home true 4K entertainment with the value-packed Sony VPL-XW5000ES laser projector.
- Additional information
Key Features of the Sony VPL-XW5000ES 4K Laser Home Cinema Projector
- New laser light source
- New Native 4K 0.61” SXRD panel
- 2,000 ANSI lumens
- Stunning HDR images and IMAX Enhanced compatible
- X1 Ultimate Processor
- Flexible placement with wide range of zoom and lens shift adjustment
Innovative technologies for even more extraordinary clarity, dynamic range and colour
Flagship-level X1™ Ultimate for projector processor
Our X1™ Ultimate for projector processor draws on Sony’s acclaimed BRAVIA TV video technologies, harnessing advanced data processing for real-time optimisation of individual on-screen objects. You’ll be rewarded with stunning HDR images with textures, colours, contrast and realism unattainable with previous home cinema projectors.
Object-based HDR Remaster
Analyses colours of individual objects and adjusts contrast for greater depth and texture.
Dynamic HDR Enhancer
Enhances contrast in combination with laser output control for bright, beautiful 4K HDR images.
Object-based Super Resolution
Detects and enhances individual objects for exceptional image detail.
Dual Database Processing
One powerful image enhancement databases reduces on-screen noise, while the other upscales resolution.
Digital Focus Optimiser
Analyses every pixel to boost sharpness, even in image corners.
Ultimate big-screen cinematic experience
The VPL-XW5000ES is compatible with IMAX Enhanced content, letting you enjoy breathtaking IMAX visuals with compatible content. Take advantage of the size of your projector screen with movies that become even more immersive with IMAX Enhanced.
Blending effortlessly into today’s living spaces, the beautifully styled VPL-XW5000ES is the world’s most compact native 4K HDR laser projector*. We’ve designed the VPL-XW5000ES to be even smaller and lighter than its predecessors by developing the all-new native 4K SXRD panel and compact Wide Dynamic Range Optics. The projector is about 30% smaller in volume and about 35% lighter than the VPL-VW790ES, delivering the same high brightness.
*As of April 2022, according to research by Sony Corporation in the native 4K projectors market.
With the VPL-XW5000ES you’ll never have to worry about changing projector lamps. The ultra-pure laser light source requires virtually no maintenance, letting you enjoy perfectly clear 4K pictures at optimal brightness for up to 20,000 uninterrupted hours.
The VPL-XW5000ES not only performs brilliantly. It’s also kinder on the planet, with a mercury-free laser light source and reduced energy consumption per lumen compared with previous models.
We’ve reduced the amount of virgin plastic used for the main body by more than 25% and the packaging materials by more than 15% compared to the VPL-VW790ES.
Smooth, fluid on-screen motion
Ideal for action movies and sports, 4K Motionflow™ inserts additional frames to reduce on-screen blur for smoother, clearer motion. Cinema purists can choose True Theatre mode to stay faithful to the original 24 fps frame rate.
Matches your fastest responses
Great for gamers, Input Lag Reduction dramatically cuts delays before images are displayed on screen. You’ll stay ahead of the competition with super-fast response times for even more thrilling gaming action. The VPL-XW5000ES supports 4K 60 Hz input signals with an input lag under 21 ms, and 2K 120 Hz input with an input lag under 13 ms.
Always see the full picture
Anamorphic lens compatibility with 4K signals means you can can use your legacy anamorphic lenses, even when you’re watching 4K content. V-stretch for 4K ensures your favourite formats are displayed correctly.
• 460mm W x 200mm H x 472mm D
• Weight: 13 kg
IN THE BOX:
• Sony VPL-XW5000ES
• RM-PJ28 Remote Commander
• Two AA Size (R6) Manganese Batteries
• Lens Cap
• AC Power Cord
• Setup guide
• 4K SXRD Panel
• Projection System
• Size of effective display area: 0.61″ x 3
• Number of pixels: 24,883,200 (3840 x 2160 x 3) pixels
• Manual Focus
• Manual Zoom (Approx. x 1.6)
• Manual Lens Shift (Vertical +/- 71 %, Horizontal +/- 25 %)
• Throw Ratio 1.38:1 to 2.21:1 *1
• Laser phosphor
• 2,000 lm
• ∞:1 (dynamic contrast)
• HDMI X 2 inputs (HDCP 2.3), Digital (RGB/Y Pb/CbPr/Cr)
• Trigger Mini jack, DC 12V Max.100 mA
• RS-232C: D-sub 9-pin (male)
• LAN: RJ45, 10Base-T/100BASE-TX
• IR In: Mini Jack
• USB: Type A, DC 5 V, Max. 500 mA
• Sony X1 Ultimate for projector
• Accepted Digital Signals: 720 x 576/50p, 720 x 480/60p, 1280 x 720/50p, 1280 x 720/60p, 1920 x 1080/50i, 1920 x 1080/60i, 1920 x 1080/24p, 1920 x 1080/50p, 1920 x 1080/60p, 1920 x 1080/120p, 3840 x 2160/24p, 3840 x 2160/25p, 3840 x 2160/30p, 3840 x 2160/50p, 3840 x 2160/60p, 4096 x 2160/24p, 4096 x 2160/25p, 4096 x 2160/30p, 4096 x 2160/50p, 4096 x 2160/60p
• Acoustic Noise: 24 dB *2
• Operating Temperature / Operating Humidity: 5℃ to 35℃ (41°F to 95°F)/20% to 80% (no condensation)
• Storage Temperature / Storage Humidity: -10℃ to + 60℃ (14°F to 140°F)/20% to 80% (no condensation)
• Power Consumption: 295 W
|Carton Dimensions||31 × 55 × 60 cm|