Polk Audio Reserve R300 Centre Speaker
How To Order
- Purchase Online
Add to cart and checkout online
- Phone Order
Call us on 02 9651 4922 to talk to a real person.
At only 19-inches (48cm) wide, the Polk Reserve R300 compact centre channel fits beautifully into any home theatre setup. With a 1-inch Pinnacle tweeter and dual 5.25” Turbine woofers, you will enjoy crisp, clear vocals and intelligible dialogue for your favourite movies and shows.
- Additional information
Key Features of the Polk Audio Reserve R300 Centre Speaker
- Medium size centre channel speaker
- Unrivalled power and clarity
- Dual 5.25″ Turbine Cone woofers
- Blends into any décor with sleek and elegant design
- Fully sealed enclosure
Power and Clarity
As we get older, we learn what better looks like, feels like, tastes like, and even drives like. Inheriting best-in-class technologies from our flagship Legend series of loudspeakers, the Polk Reserve R300 series helps teach you what better sounds like.
Crystal Clear Vocals for Home Theatre
The centre channel is the most important speaker in any home theatre setup. The Reserve R300 uses Polk’s latest flagship transducer array to deliver clear, crisp, intelligible dialogue no matter where you sit.
Sit Right Everywhere – Pinnacle Ring Radiator Tweeter
The Pinnacle Ring Radiator Tweeter’s distinctive pointed shape guides the dispersion of high frequency sounds around a room. This innovation widens the sweet spot and allows you freedom to enjoy your music and movies wherever you choose to sit.
Strength in Motion – Turbine Cone Woofer
Our pioneering turbine design delivers a significant increase in cone rigidity without increasing mass. This innovation means the woofer in the Reserve R300 can move with increased accuracy and speed to deliver enhanced sound resolution, enabling you to experience a breathtaking level of detail in your music and movies.
Hi-Res Audio Certified
Your sound is only as good as your source. With Hi-Res Audio certification, the Polk Reserve R300 compact centre channel speaker delivers clear and detailed high-end response. Female vocals are particularly smooth and detailed without coloration. Plus, a minimum support of 40 kHz perfectly reproduces the latest Hi-Res Audio files with improved audio extension.
Fully Sealed Enclosure
Unlike a traditionally ported speaker, the fully sealed design eliminates the turbulence of escaping air to prevent chuffing and other unwanted distortions. You will just get clear, easy to understand dialogue.
Polk Reserve R300 Compact Centre Channel Speaker
Compact design offers crisp dialogue.
- Power for the Best Performance – 70W or more per channel power amplification is recommended to experience the best sound quality and performance.
- Movies – The centre channel speaker is the most important speaker in your home theatre system, delivering movie and TV dialogue with exceptional clarity.
- Hi-Res Audio Certified – Delivers clear and detailed high-end response up to 40 kHz for improved high frequency signals for today’s high-quality audio.
Magnetic Grille Included
The magnetic grille is computer-modelled for a precision fit and to minimize sonic interference. Our acoustically inert magnetic grilles offer a clean and attractive aesthetic without sacrificing sound.
WHY POLK AUDIO?
- Experts in Sound – For over 45 years, Polk Audio has designed, engineered, and voiced high-quality loudspeakers, sound bars, and smart speakers. From innovation in tweeter design to the legendary SDA speakers, Polk Audio makes great sound accessible to all.
- 5 Year Warranty – The Reserve series is built to last and features a best-in-class, 5-year limited warranty.
- Best in Class Loudspeakers – Polk’s goal since our founding has been to build great loudspeakers that virtually transport the listener’s room into the scene of the recorded performance. This is achieved by constant innovation and leaving nothing to chance. The result of over 45 years of engineering is best-in-class loudspeakers backed by numerous awards, patents, and brand loyalists.
|Speaker Type||Compact Center Channel|
|Tweeter||1″ Pinnacle Ring Radiator|
|Woofers||Two 5¼” Turbine Cone|
|Overall Frequency Response||45 Hz – 50 kHz|
|Frequency Response (-3 dB Limits)||65 Hz – 38 kHz|
|Recommended Amplifier Power||30 – 200 W|
|Amplifier Output Compatibility||8Ω / 6Ω / 4Ω|
|Minimum Impedance (Ohms)||3.8Ω|
|Sensitivity (2.83 V/1 m)||86.5 dB|
|Tweeter/Mid-Range Crossover Frequency||2,200 Hz|
|Mid-Range/Mid-Bass Crossover Frequency||–|
|Product Dimensions W x H x D (Includes Feet)||482.6 x 172 x 226.5 mm (19 x 6.8 x 8.9 in)|
|Product Weight||7.6 kg (16.8 lb)|
|Shipping Dimensions W x H x D||598 x 316 x 260 mm (23.5 x 12.4 x 10.2 in)|
|Shipping Weight||9 kg (19.8 lb)|
|New CRC (Mid-Range Enclosure Type)||–|
|Mid-Bass / Woofer Enclosure Type||Sealed|
|Available Finishes||Black / Walnut|
|Wall-Mountable (Keyhole Slots)||No|
|Binding Posts: Nickel-Plated 5-Way||Single|
|Certifications (Non-Safety and Regulatory)|
|Carton Dimensions||60 × 31 × 26 cm|