Paradigm MilleniaSub Slimline Subwoofer
How To Order
- Purchase Online
Add to cart and checkout online
- Phone Order
Call us on 02 9651 4922 to talk to a real person.
The MilleniaSub is a dual woofer back-to-back bipolar design with 900 Watts Dynamic Peak Power / 300 Watts RMS Sustained.
Flexible placement – either vertically or horizontal position
Available in black or white
- Additional information
The MilleniaSub is part of Paradigm’s ‘Reference’ collection … cool style and superb quality that includes ‘cost no object’ technology at below what you’d pay for any other genuine high-end subwoofer with this much cool stuff. It can be installed horizontally or vertically, and also wall mounted with an optional bracket.
- Driver: 2 x 355 x 76mm reinforced back-to-back polymer cones.
- Extruded aluminium.
- Sealed (Acoustic Suspension) delivers very tight and accurate bass.
- Ultra Class D: 1 x 300 Watts RMS Sustained; 900 Watts Peak.
- Auto-on, soft clipping, thermal monitoring.
- Frequency Response: 21Hz – 150Hz
Back-to-Back Bipolar Dual-Woofer Design … inherently vibration cancelling. Woofers fire in opposite directions resulting in a physical cancellation of vibrations and a massive reduction in the potential for sound-destroying resonances. Bloated, boomy bass?? Not a chance!!
Killer Polymer Monocoque Cone Design … the outer skin of the woofer cone bears the brunt of the motion stress brought on by extended cone excursion. Cone is FEA-optimized for maximum strength-to-weight ratio.
Over-molded Corrugated Santoprene® Surround … well known performance advantages like high excursion and symmetrical compliance as well as increased longevity and you-can-bank-on-it-performance reliability. Design geometry reminiscent of our RVC-12SQ in-wall sub = higher output, lower distortion, every bass note sounds distinct.
Radical Dustcap Design … braced through the center and adhered to the cone’s edge allowed us to move primary cone breakup mode to outside the woofer’s operating band. Reduced distortion (inaudible actually!) and improved frequency response. Not to mention it looks totally cool!
FEA-Optimized Motor Structure … 1? voice-coil, high-energy rare-earth neo magnets – swami-approved for their radiating energy!
5-mm Thick Extruded Aluminum Cabinet … ultra-rigid but also super slim, allowing us space to tuck in all of this crazy state-of-the-art technology!
Advanced Ultra-Class-D™ Amplifier … Paradigm’s Digital Signal Processing Design. Sophisticated mathematical algorithms ‘shape’ frequency response ensuring accurate, consistent, musical bass without distortion even at the highest output levels.
- DESIGN: Dual driver, sealed box, vibration cancelling, built-in Ultra-Class-D™ power amplifier, built-in wireless receiver for wireless option, USB port for PBK equalization
- AMPLIFIER: 900 watts Dynamic Peak / 300 watts RMS
- AMPLIFIER FEATURES: Auto-on, soft clipping, thermal monitoring
- ROOM CORRECTION: Paradigm Perfect Bass Kit™ (sold separately)
- LOW FREQUENCY EXTENSION: 21 Hz (DIN)
- IMPEDANCE RCA: 10k ohms; XLR: 20k ohms
- FINISHES: Satin Black, White
- WEIGHT: 24 lbs. (10.9 kg)
- DIMENSIONS HXWXD: 14″ × 18.375″ × 5.875″ (35.6cm × 46.7cm × 14.9cm)
- LOW FREQUENCY DRIVER: Two 355-mm x 76-mm (14 in x 3 in) reinforced polymer cones, corrugated Santoprene® surrounds, 25-mm (1 in) voice-coils
- LOW PASS FILTER FREQUENCY: Variable 35 Hz – 150 Hz; Bypass Option
- SUB / SAT PHASE ALIGNMENT: Variable 0° – 180°
- INPUTS RCA: Sub-Out / LFE-Out of receiver, processor or other line-level source
- WIRELESS RECEIVER: Paradigm PT-1 Wireless Transmitter
- DIMENSIONS HXWXD: (HORIZONTAL, INCLUDING FEET) 5.5″ × 18.375″ × 14″ (14.0cm × 46.7cm × 35.6cm)
- DIMENSIONS HXWXD: (VERTICAL, INCLUDING STAND) 15″ × 8.75″ × 18.375″ (38.1cm × 22.2cm × 46.7cm)
- WIRELESS BAND: 2.4 GHz
- LATENCY: Selectable (15 / 20 / 25 ms)
- MAXIMUM WIRELESS RANGE: 50 ft / 15 m
- SAMPLING RATE: 48 kHz / 16 bits
- SUBS PER TRANSMITTER: Up to four subwoofers per PT-1 transmitter
- SPIKE/INSERT THREAD: (THREAD SIZE/THREADS PER INCH) 0.3125″-18
|Carton Dimensions||45 × 55 × 20 cm|