Epson EH-TW7100 4K PRO-UHD Home Theatre Projector
How To Order
- Purchase Online
Add to cart and checkout online
- Phone Order
Call us on 02 9651 4922 to talk to a real person.
Epson EH-TW7100 Projector
The Epson EH-TW7100 brings the big picture 4K experience into your living room with a bright vibrant picture and inky deep contrast. Using the new 4Ke shift chip the TW7100 produces and incredible amount of detail perfect for todays home theatre needs. With a wide 1.6x zoom lens it is also very flexible on the installation distance so is the perfect candidate for replacing your older 1080p projector.
- Additional information
Key features of the Epson EH-TW7100 Projector
- 4K PRO-UHD1 – a new type of 4K home theatre projection technology only from Epson
- Advanced 3LCD projector design – a true 3-chip design, 3LCD technology
- Amazing colour brightness2 – 3,000 lumens colour brightness and 3,000 lumens white brightness
- Dedicated 4K pixel-shift processor1 – Epson’s advanced pixel-shifting resolution-enhancement technology results in an exceptional 4K visual experience
- Dedicated HDR processor – full 10-bit HDR colour processing uses 100% of the HDR source information
- High contrast – contrast ratio up to 100,000:1 delivers an extraordinary range of colour and detail in both bright and dark scenes
- Lens shift – lens shift enables installation flexibility with a range of up to ±60% on the vertical axis and up to ±24% on the horizontal axis
- Wide ranging connectivity – connect to virtually any device, making your entertainment more accessible
- Captivating sound – two built-in 10 W stereo speakers for lifelike sound
- Easy to use – simple and easy to use home screen with quick access to menus
4K PRO UHD
Experience a new type of 4K home theatre projection technology from Epson with proprietary dedicated processors for resolution enhancement1, HDR, and image processing. 4K PRO-UHD home theatre projectors faithfully display all your favourite content from the classics to the latest blockbusters. This isn’t just a new way to watch movies — it’s the best way.
1 4K Enhancement technology (4Ke) shifts each pixel diagonally to double full HD (1920×1080) resolution. Resolution is full HD in 3D mode.
All Epson projectors are based on 3-chip LCD technology for amazing colour, incredible detail and solid reliability. 3LCD’s 3-chip architecture dedicates an entire chip to process each primary colour – red, green and blue, continuously. Unlike single-chip technology that delivers colour sequentially, you get full-time colour. The result is vibrant, realistic images and video all delivered with 3LCD’s true-to-life colour.
Amazing colour brightness with Epson
Brilliant image quality requires high colour brightness (colour light output). EH-TW7100, powered by 3LCD technology, is capable of producing white light and colour light output of 3,000 lumens in 4K enhancement resolution, delivering amazing colour brightness.
Dedicated 4K enhancement processor
Advanced 4K enhancement hardware precisely controls three-individual high-definition LCD chips to parallel process up to 12 million pixels of information. This new type of resolution enhancement technology results in a 4K visual experience – surpassing other forms of 4K home theatre projection.
Super-resolution with detail enhancement
Super-resolution defines edges for standard and HD content, while detail enhancement refines surface detail for true-to-life images.
Frame interpolation technology inserts multiple new frames between the original ones, so motion appears smoother, sharper and more realistic.
|WHAT’S IN THE BOX|
|EH-TW7100 Projector, Power Cable, Remote Control + Batteries, HDMI Clamp x 2, User Manual|
|Projection System||RGB liquid crystal shutter projection system|
|LCD Panel||0.74-inch wide panel with MLA (C2 Fine, 12 bit, OD)|
|Pixel Number||2,073,600 dots (1920 x 1080)|
|Resolution||4K Enhancement* 1920 x 1080 x 2|
|Throw Ratio||1.32 (Zoom: Wide), 2.15 (Zoom: Tele)|
|Projection Lens F Number||2.0-3.0|
|Colour Light Output||2,600 Lumens|
|White Light Output||2,600 Lumens|
|Native Aspect Ratio||16:9|
|Lamp Type||250 W UHE|
|Colour Reproduction||Up to 1.07 billion colours|
|Keystone Correction||Vertical: -30 to +30 degrees Horizontal: N/A|
|Input: Digital||2 x HDMI (1 x HDCP2.2)|
|Input: Computer||1 x D-sub 15-pin (RGB)|
|Input: Opt. HDMI||1 x USB A|
|Input: Control||1 x RS232c|
|Input: Network I/O||1 x RJ45, 1 x USB Type A (for optional Wireless LAN unit)|
|Trigger Out||3.5 mm mini-jack|
|High Dynamic Range – HDR10||Yes|
|Hybrid Log Gamma – HLG||Yes|
|3D Formats||Top-and-Bottom, Side-by-Side|
|2D to 3D Conversion||No|
|Picture in Picture||No|
|Direct Power On||Yes|
|Security||Kensington®-style lock provision|
|Aspect Modes||Yes (Auto / Normal / Full / Zoom)|
|Colour Modes||2D: Dynamic, Bright Cinema, Natural Cinema, Digital Cinema 3D: 3D Dynamic, 3D Cinema|
|Lamp Warranty||1 Year or 750 Hours – Whichever comes first|
|Projector Warranty||2 Years|
|Power Consumption: Lamp on||298 W|
|Power Consumption: Standby||2 W|
|Noise Level (Normal/Eco)||31/24 dB|
|Carton Dimensions||42 × 51 × 25 cm|